Monday, July 1, 2013

My girl turns 8

IMy oldest girl turned 8 this past month! I have no idea where the time has gone but from the first moment we met she had my heart. I knew we would spend many, many birthdays together. She is growing into a beautiful young lady with the biggest heart... We were blessed to have another year with her on her birthdate...(she goes back and forth from our home to her bio moms home). My hubby picked her up in Texas and flew home to Colorado with her. In the previous post you see our family waiting for her to land. We spent the weekend in Denver and let our birthday princess choose and plan the weekend...fun right?! 


To start it out the family went to Dave and Busters and played games until 12am...(may not seem late to you party people but for mom, dad and four little princesses it was well past bedtime lol).



We headed back to our fabulous hotel and the next morning birthday girl wanted to head to the Children's Museum in Denver. The kids (and parents I might add) had an amazing time! I would recommend this place for any family of all ages. 



There are so many rooms to play in! They have a bubble room, an art room, a shopping center, pizza place and restaurant, a workshop and many more (all pretend for the kiddos of course). 


 
We had so much fun! Happy birthday my beautiful, fun loving princess!!! Best friends forever my girl, mama love you!


No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.