Friday, July 26, 2013

Ocean Views

Ok so anyone who knows me knows that the ocean is one of my top places to be. Anytime I am near the coast line I have to go! I have been from the Oregon coast, and the California beaches down to Texas and over to the Florida keys. I love the ocean! So naturally anytime we are visiting family in Oregon (which we are now) I take my kids to the coast.


It was Aliya's first look at the ocean and it won't be her last...


We had so much fun (as always)! Skylar and Kiera's favorite game is "wave run" and it's exactly what it sounds to be. The girls go out as far as they are brave enough to go (so not very far lol) and wait for a wave. When it comes close you run!!! 


They made it back! Love my girls so much and it means the world to me that we can make so many amazing memories...

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.