Sunday, July 14, 2013

Look Alike

Since Ali was born in April my grandma kept trying to figure out who she looks like. In her opinion Aliya doesn't look that much like Danny or I so it had been bugging her for months. We were going through old photos and came across a photo of my sister Keeli...guess who she looks like?! 


My grandma feels better lol now that it's not bugging her. Of course I say she looks like her mama! 

It has been pretty hot here so I thought I would share with you a few photos of the baby keeping it cool

Hahaha! I love her so much!


No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.