Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Oregon Vaca 2013

You are never gonna believe where we are?! Ok well you might know if you watch my Facebook or twitter...haha! We have been in Oregon for over two weeks now and we are having a great time! Danny and Skylar have only been here five days so we will be on vacation for a while longer. It was so great to see the look on my grandmothers face when we walked in...she had no clue we were coming. My pops walked in with baby Aliya (whom she had not seen yet) and said "look grandma what I found on the road..." He had her stumbling over her words like no other...she was asking him what he had and where it came from lol. Somewhere around that time the two big girls went running up to her screaming "grandma! Grandma!" She figured it out right then and was so excited...


Below are a few photos from our road trip!



We made it to Utah!


And finally a quick stop at BK


No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.