Friday, July 5, 2013

Daddy Day

Father's Day was amazing this year! The girls and I made and created so many cute little gifts. They will all be so special for Danny as they grow up. One idea had been circling Pinterest for a little while an I thought it was adorable! With four little girls he would absolutely love it...

 
I took this idea and created my own little version. The girls had the cutest things to say about their daddy. 

Skylar:


Kiera:


Lilly:


Aliya:


The finished photo!


It turned out great don't you think? We also created a book that was "All About Daddy". My goodness they had some fun with that! My girls had so much fun that I decided to make some great little gifts for my dad as well. Now I always get him something but the girls and I had a lot of fun this year making special gifts. 

Top photo is what the kids made for Danny and this bottom photo is my dads gifts from the girls and I.

Finally my girls saw a photo on Pinterest (of course) and decided last minute they wanted to do that as well...so...Happy Daddy day babe. We love you so much!


No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.