Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Shoes, Shorts & Sports

Everything about this entry is in the title. I know right now it seems like I am talking a lot about Skylar but you gotta give us a break. She has just gotten home and we missed her more than words could ever say! As you know from the previous posts it was her birthday and something she gets every year from my parents is $50 for new clothes. So...this year she picked it all out! It's so much fun to see how there style changes from year to year. My girls are growing so fast I can't keep up! 


Check out her awesome new shoes! I know right?! I totally love them too. My kid has taste. 

Apart from shopping the girls started their sports for the summer. All girls old enough are playing softball. It will be Skylar's 4th year in the sport and she just keeps getting better.


Home Run Baby!!! 

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.