Thursday, June 27, 2013

Whoa Baby

Wow have we been extremely busy this month. Since our Skylar girl got home we have been going and going. Just a quick update for the family we picked our kiddo up on June 8th, we all had tears in our eyes including the big princess. As soon as she got off the plane and saw her sisters the first thing she said was, "I never want to leave again." Break our hearts I tell you. She misses her family so much since in Texas she has only one great aunt we know its hard for her. The family that picked her up had signs made up and stood waiting at the front as she walked in!



 

SISSY IS HOME!!! 

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.