Thursday, July 11, 2013

Relaxation...and a little shopping

The first few days in Oregon were fantastically relaxing! We got into town and enjoyed some of the peace and quite at grandma and grandpas. My grandparents are so in love with my girls (then again who isn't). 


My Aliya just loves papa Leroy! She tries to talk with him so much. It is so stinking adorable to watch. 

(She looks like her daddy here)

We decided to do a little bit of shopping. This is always awesome with grandma! She finds the best deals and there are so many second hand stores I could shop for days. Of course I focused more on taking random photos of the fun then actually shopping lol! But it was a great time.



We made it back to grandmas house and apparently tuckered everyone out including the baby. 

 
Spread out and passed out! She looks completely relaxed don't you think?! I just love shopping days!!!


No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.