Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mommy Shopping Day

One thing my mom does every year is she buys $50 worth in clothes for each kid on their birthday. This year for Skylar per tradition we went on a mother-daughter shopping day! My mother went just a little over board for her this year ($111!) but she was very thankful she got a new summer wardrobe. My kiddo is a bargain shopper let me tell you. She was finding clothes on sale left and right! "Mom look only $3!" Target and Penny's had some great outfits this summer. She left with roughly 15 new outfits in different combinations. Total rockstar my daughter! After some awesome deals we went and got some ice cream...


The other kiddos got to hang out with Aunt KK before we got back home. It was a fun day for us all!


No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.