Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Lovin

My goodness our vacation is going by fast. This summer is going fast...but it has been a fantastic summer to say the least! My cousin with her beautiful children came to town and we decided to go the creek once again


Yep...that one there she's mine. Crazy kid I know but so much like me it's insane. I was the oldest with only sisters and so is she. It's funny to see and hear things she does and I think back 18 years! 



Look at all those girls! We had Aliya but she's a little young (3 months) to sit in a tree. Little Nora girl is so adorable! She had such a fun day with all my girls. It was hours of imagination at work! Tea party's, space travel, Las Vegas (lol), and river fun. 


That's how we set up camp for the baby. She needed shade so her daddy took care of it! 

Which is one of the many reasons I love him!



No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.