Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cousin, Friend

As soon as Skylar got home one of the first things she wanted to do was have a sleepover. Now when we have a party it is always amazing...between danny and his two other siblings there are 10 kiddos from 2 months to 12 years! And it seems there is always an extra one or two thrown in...what's one more when you already 10 right lol?! 


My girl loves her cousins... Her mother argued in court that since cousins are family they don't count as other friends. Well when you have more fun with your cousins than anyone else who needs other friends?! My cousin was and is one of the best friends I will ever have. Needless to say although they are all related they had a blast! These cousins are the best of friends!!!

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.