Sunday, July 21, 2013

Back Together

My hubs and Skylar finally made it to Oregon and oh my goodness were we excited that day! I hate being away from either of them... Skylar chose to stay with her dad which was totally fine but I missed her soooo much! She is just the greatest little girl and tries so hard to make everyone happy. 


Aliya was so cute when she saw her sister...her face was priceless. After they had been here for a few hours we broke out some fireworks and my hubby well...


 
Apparently it's the cool thing to do lol! I was so just so dang happy to get all my girls back together. They love each other more than words could ever explain. I love how much they love and like one another. Not much fighting goes on in our house (yet) between them so it's nice. I am the most blessed mommy in the entire world!


No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.