Monday, November 15, 2010

Tonights Blurbs

Random note for this evening: I am so thankful for a husband helps with so much in my life. He takes care of us all and truly loves me. My life has changed so much with him in it (for the best of course). His love has completly changed life and for that I could never repay him. These last few months have been so difficult for me and he has been there every step of the way. He has been so attentive to what mood I have been in which goes to show how intune we really are with one another. I have an amazing husband and I am thankful to say that I have amazing in-laws. Who says that very often?


My in-laws are incredible. My sister-in-law has done everything she can to make sure I get the rest I need which is difficult for her considering she was counting on me to help at the daycare while she continued through school full time. My brother-in-law checks in pretty often to make sure I have everything I need when Dan is at work and my mother/father-in-law are always amazing. They are all they for me when I need them and I not only can call them but see them whenever need be. My family is incredible, and along with all the loved ones I have just mentioned I have the greatest friend/sister in the world. Dana has been in my life for about ten years, she has seen my life through my eyes or at least tries to at times. She is one of the most incredible women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I do not have to explain myself to her ever and that makes for the greatest conversations anyone could have. In five minutes she can be caught up on a months worth of information that would take anyone else at least an hour to understand. I love her and the only bad thing I could ever say is that we live so many miles apart, though no matter where we are I am blessed to say I have no doubt we will always be linked to one another.


I love you Dana!

Kena

4 comments:

Sherri said...

WOW!!! well thanks, i guess our taking the kids when need be means nothin?

Unknown said...

I love you too Kena.

Kena Iversen said...

Mom: of course I am thankful for you guys. Where would Kiera go if not to your home? Tonights blog was making a point to thank those I do not thank and have not been speaking to much during the last month. You guys are always on the top of the list:)

Sherri said...

so thankful...cuz i was wonderin! just sayin...lol

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.