Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exhaustion

Here I sit still contracting every three minutes or so and I can not help but feel utterly exhausted. I have been contracting like this for over five days now and have no idea how to get a good nights sleep in. Today we have to go back to the hospital as I now have to see them twice a week until babys arrival. They want to stick me on the monitor long enough to make sure baby is not under any stress. With the contractions so often they just want to be sure which is more than ok with me I just wish we were going in to have this little one as oppose to just visits in and out of the hospital. I guess no matter what we will see her soon enough and all this will pay off. At least when Lilly comes home the exhaustion will be for something. I am so tired...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have they talked to you about a c-section? I hope you are doing okay. I'm praying for your strength. Much love coming your way.

Hey Miss Lily Pants!
Come on give your mama a break.

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.