Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oregon...

My trip is over and I am now back home...I missed my husband and Sky while I was gone but I had a great time! I stayed with my great-grandmother and everyone finally was able to meet Kiera!!! We had a big party on Saturday, saw all my family and just had a great time. Halloween night was my little nephews birthday so we had that go on and took the babies out to a few houses...little Kiera was a...

little kitty cat!

We all had so much fun!

Oh!!! and Kiera rolled over by herself for the first time ever!!! It was so special for my Great-grandmother to...she is Kieras Great-great grandmother and was there to see it...that happened on November 1st and she hasn't stopped rolling since.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is so great that she is rolling over! Before long she will be everywhere! That is great that you had a great time in Oregon. I have gone to Utah to visit my family. It is hard being away from Daddy. She is darling as a little kitty cat. She is so beautiful!

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.