Monday, October 20, 2008

Time

Today has been nothing but a big run around... feels like I have been in my car half the day. Not alot to report I am sad to say except...

I had told you all that Danny went out hunting with Tyler on Saturday well...he won! Him and Ty were back by 2:30 that day both with there deers in tow! They were so happy like little boys who just got a big prize...Anyway life is going along like it does, I love my husband more than I ever thought possible, my girls are getting older by the minute and Oregon vacation is drawing closer and closer...

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.