Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Teething!!!

My four month old is TEETHING!!! I can't believe it she is getting so big but the poor girl is in so much pain and only so much that you can do:( I wasn't expecting her to teeth so early, maybe around five six months for sure but she is already there!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving...ya! Lots of Turkey and fun...I will miss Skylar like no other though, this year she has to spend it with her real mom and family. I will be happy as long as she has fun and we do have her for Christmas which is suppose to make is balance out but it is still hard on the Holidays she isn't with us. I NEED MY GIRL! We will be spending the holidays with Danny's side of the family which always brings for a good time. His sister is a great cook not to mention Danny knows his way around the kitchen as well so it should make for a GREAT meal! Well to all you that keep up with my life...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Teething is so hard! Wait til the teeth come in. I cried! My baby is growing up... Have a great holiday!

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.