Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blah...!

Today I don't have much to say except that I am so bored it is CRAZY!!! This weekend we are having a family weekend which is great but...nothing to really do unless you have some money and with Christmas right around the corner we just can't afford to do much you know? GOOD NEWS: My photography business seems to really be kicking off! I am so excited!!! Already I have three jobs set up and who knows how many more to come...and if you are reading this and know anyone that needs their portraits done please give them my email or number, I am always taking appointments. Well that is it for now like I said not much to report again so...but I will be back soon!

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.