Monday, November 10, 2008

Crappy...

Today I 100% feel like poo! I have been sick all day with a fever that won't leave, my body aches and yet the day goes on. I have not been able to rest due to prior engagements that I could not get out of...I was hoping Danny would be home early today to help with everything but it is probably for the best that he didn't because on top of being sick I was adding up our bills and debt...not a good number!I truly believe that God has everything in control and He will not give us more than we can handle and I am very thankful to be as healthy as I am, it would just be nice to know when things are going to look up especially financially you know? Over all today has not been a great day but I have had worse...I love my husband, I love my kids, they are all healthy we all have food to eat and a roof over our head so it can't all be bad right?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Funny, this is exactly what I have said to Houston yesterday. Exactly. Just waiting for the break to come. Will pray for you, but know that you are definately not alone.

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.