Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time goes on


This week so far has been much better than last week thank goodness. I am feeling much better after getting on some medicine...Kieras cold seems to be going away though now she has some small infection in her throat that they say will just get better as she feels better so...Right now I am sitting here at my sister-in-laws watching kids for her today (don't worry they are sleeping right now:) and I am thinking about how fast time goes by. Skylar comes home tonight which always makes for an awesome night and Kiera is FOUR months old today...time is flying by! Thanksgiving is approaching ever so quickly and though I love Thanksgiving I can't wait for Christmas! I want to start decorating now, have already gotten many Christmas presents started and ready to wrap...ya for me because that has never happened before never seem to have time or money to be done early. The family still has no real definite plans for the holidays so we may not know until last minute whose home we will be eating Turkey at but that's family and I love em' Well life has been going along like it always has and always will be and I will be reporting back as new things come up but until then...Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

lexi.delisle said...

Dude me toooooo!!!!! i can't wait for chirstmas. I don't even care about the presents all that much. i just want to decorate!!!! and BUY the presents. AHHHH im so excited!!!!

Michelle said...

Good to know that you are starting to feel better. I think when you become a parent the Holidays seem so much better because everything is so much better as a mom! I am excited too. Excited to see Em's face when she gets her new toys and etc....

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.