Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 31st

The end of another month...whoohoo! The next few weeks could not go by fast enough. I know it is great that Lilly is getting the time she needs to grow and become one very healthy little gal, but my goodness this pregnancy has been difficult. The hospital visits have been the most difficult and with that so many days of school have been missed which brings so much homework. Although yes, I should be continuing my already packed day with more homework I needed a little time to regain myself and relax. This blog is a place for me to just speak out about anything I have to say. With all this stress on myself right now I still found time to enjoy parts of the weekend with my girls and hubby. Yesterday we had a great time trick-or-treating down main street with the kids. They had such a great time, not to mention both our girls along with Maddy and Port won a little costume contest which they thought was the best thing ever!It was a great time with the family.

Last night we had a great time making caramel apples. Of course Dan ended up really making the apples himself. The girls attention span is not very long, they each made their own personal apple and that was it. As much as Dan says he does not like the holidays he always ends up right in the middle. Yes, alot of it is for the girls but in the end I know he enjoys it. We attempted to make M&M and S'more caramel apples. I think for our first try they turned out great! (Tasted delicious too)

It was a great day and I am glad that even though my brain and body have been going crazy I was able to enjoy the time with my family.

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.