Thursday, October 14, 2010

The MK Way

The opportunity that the Mary Kay way has given me is amazing. It is incredible the women that I meet at every turn in this business. They are amazing in themselves! Where else can you find a business opportunity to bring in an income while staying home and feel like yourself around other women? I love being a mother and a wife but I also have to be just Kena and I am learning that it is ok to feel like this. The business part is really taking off and I am excited to see what else it has to offer. This month I have added two new team members to my team and I am very excited to see what this opportunity has for them. Welcome to the team and most of all to the family, ladies!

If you have any questions about this incredible opportunity please contact me. I would love to share more with you.

kiversen@marykay.com
www.marykay.com/kiversen

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.