Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Opportunities

Today an amazing opportunity has presented itself. I am extremely excited but feel like I am jumping around trying to figure out where to start. It is an incredible blessing that seems to have dropped into our lap. I am going to put this one completely in His hands as anything I or we have ventured into without completely leaving it with Him never seems to work out. The excitement that is building is almost overwhelming! As I learn more I will spill more to anyone that would like to know. However, for now I heard of this only today and want to get more information before letting anyone else know.

The girls and Dan had a great and busy weekend. This past Friday, Danny had off from work and was the first Friday he was able to pick up Skylar from Junction. Skylar was overwhelmed with excitement to say the least when she saw her daddy at the door. Saturday just made things even better for the girls where we spent hours with Tyler, Melissa and the kids carving pumpkins, eating dinner and watching some UFC fights. Today continued our busy but very fun family weekend spending all day together. The girls each got a new toy, Kiera a doctor kit and Skylar some moon dough. (That to them was all they needed...ahh when life was simply about playing with your siblings) To end the family weekend we had some random guests drop in and visit and then we had family over for dinner and some dessert made especially by Skylar. It was a pretty great weekend to say the least. I am truly blessed to have the days and moments spent with my girls and husband.

So ends our family fun for this weekend but next weekend is already in mind and in motion.

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.