Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ready or not...

Here we go! There is so much to tell it is crazy. All great news I might add...this month has flown by thank goodness and October is right around the corner.


The best news, I am already 31 weeks (tomorrow) but oh so close! That is four weeks farther than what I was when I went into the hospital. Yea!!! So exciting and so relieved! Every day matters and every week I just breathe a little easier. We have a doctor appointment on Friday again so I will give you all an update then on how our little Miss Lilly is doing.

Mary Kay business is beautiful. It is such a blessing in this home and giving somemany options it is almost unbelievable! Right now I am offering a free gift with purchase to celebrate, so please go to: www.marykay.com/kiversen to make an order and receive this great gift.


The girls are bolth doing great. Skylar will be home on Friday and we have a lot going on. She is going to be so excited when she gets home. Friday night is Family Night and well the rest of the weekend you all will have to wait to hear about, Skylar has to see for herself first.


Well this month has gone by quickly and we are really getting ready for baby Lilly. Oh, and my amazing husband finally knocked down our living room wall. It looks amazing! The floor will be finished next and our living room and kitchen will never be the same!

We also took some pics of the girls and are going to have more coming. For now enjoy these few...




No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.