Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Holding on

My life the past week has been one big blur. It has been dragging on yet I can't seem to place one event to the next. I have been sitting on bedrest now for four days. Poor Kiera is taking in a whole new life change. She has to learn very quickly that mommy cannot do everything for her. It is taking a toll on her but we will make it through.

Dan had the day off again yesterday. The poor guy has been at my side since Tuesday when I went into the hospital. He is the greatest husband and daddy ever! Even after he had to stay home with me all weekend and miss hunting he stayed home yesterday to take Kiera to her first dance class. He was so proud of her, she did great. Of course she was a little hesitant at first but by the middle of class she was twirling and running around like the little dance queen she is. We love her so much, her and Kiera make our world!



Our other little princess comes home on Friday! We are so excited. No more of this prolonged time away from her. She is the other half of our world and belongs with her family. That girl is just the smartest most adorable thing ever. I can't wait to hear how her first few weeks at school have been, I am sure she has a lot to tell us.

Well time to go for the day I guess. For all you that need any skin care or need to restock your make-up cabinet (or in my case, bag) please give me a call or shoot me an email. I have a large inventory of the basics every woman needs and since I am on bed rest I can pretty much only send out things. So any do from home orders would be greatly appreciated!

www.marykay.com/kiversen

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.