Saturday, September 4, 2010

Baby Still on Board

My goodness it has been a long few days...well really a long week. Little Miss Lily decided she may want to enter the world a little early. Dan and I have been in the hospital since Tuesday morning while the docs did what they could to keep her where she belongs. Wednesday we got released from one hospital just to end up at another one from then until this morning. Magnesium is one major muscle relaxer! It got my contractions to stay under control while my body fought a UTI. Now we are home after four nights in the family center and I am on complete bedrest. I will do what I need to do to keep Lily healthy and on board but it stinks when you can not even get up to throw laundry in.
On a good note although we were in the hospital for a few days Lily was doing great. Her heart rate stayed up and she was moving at least once every hour. From the numerous ultrasounds we had done we were told she is a whopping 2lbs 6oz right now. Not big enough yet of course but if we can get to full term I am predicting she will be around 7lbs. She is still going to be pretty small I think but I guess she will weigh more than Kiera did.
Speaking of Kiera, she did so well overall this week. She had to deal going back and forth to her aunts house while coming to visit Dan and I whenever she could. When at the hospital she was so well behaved. She was gentle with me after we explained that mommy was sick and could not pick her up. Her and Dan played games on the computer and watched a lot of Dora! I was so proud of her:) Now we are home and she keeps saying, "Mommy not go bye-bye." I am so glad to be home with her and so blessed overall for my girls and my husband (who did not leave my side at all during all of this). I love you guys!

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.