Sunday, September 5, 2010

Countdown to? ...take your pick

Here is to the second day home and the second day on bedrest. It is going to be a long few weeks... I am not sure yet how I plan on getting anything done. It has already proven difficult to take care of Kiera, her being so busy. I was still at the daycare and school full time though thankfully everyone in those areas are extremely supportive. It is the simple things though, like how do I make dinner for us if I am not to be on my feet, or drive to take Kiera and Skylar anywhere? The Lord will just have to help me out:)

Where should our coutdowns begin. Now that we are counting towards more than one thing. The first I guess would be the original countdown which is until Skylar comes home again. It is now Sunday the Fifth of September and she comes home on Friday the 10th! That is only four and half more days and we will picking up our little girl from school. We are all so excited to have the schedule start, we will now be with her most weekends and everyother major holiday! That's not even including summer which we were blessed to recieve most of the summer months.

The next countdown or countup as I say is the welcome of Miss Lily! Now that we have everything stable I am praying for each day to pass smoothly. With each passing day comes another week. This wednesday will be 28 weeks and that is better than 27 weeks. Every day that passes little Lily gets a little bigger and a little healthier to make her real debut. I can not believe that soon our family will be blessed with a third little princess!

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.