Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kindergarten

And so it has begun...Our first little lady is officially in school. It is so hard to believe that just a few years ago she was potty training and now she has her backpack and school supplies and walking into a whole new life. It was hard to cope with the fact that we could not see her big smile as she got up and ready to leave for her first big day. And although I was not there to see her leave I woke this morning and thought of nothing else but her as the clock hit 8am. At that moment this morning I knew that she was putting her supplies away, finding her first school chair and meeting the first of her many school friends. I miss her so much! It is only her first day of Kindergarten but anyone who knows her can say that she is going to do amazing things as life goes on.

It is Thursday and I am excited to say that my first week of this semester is about to come to an end. Thank goodness! The Iversen home has survived its first week of the fall semester. We have had dinner ready on the table every night, all the laundry done and all the dishes and bedrooms kept up along with homework down. There is going to be homework this weekend but thank goodness I have a great husband who gives me the time that I need to get things done, even around hunting season (now that is dedication). Let us hope the remainder of the semester goes this well!

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.