Sunday, August 22, 2010

18 Days and Counting...

For the first time EVER...on Sunday anyway, I am alone at home. Dan had to take Skylar back to Breanne tonight and Kiera wanted to go with "daddy". She never wants to go without me but it is nice to have a break. Tonight starts the countdown to September 10th. This is the second time in the last two months that we have to wait over two weeks to see Skylar:( We all hate it but this is the last time it will be like this thank goodness! From the 10th on we will have her almost every weekend! And come this summer she will be home for three weeks at time and only gone for one week before we see her again. I hate countdowns but again I am thankful that this is the last time we will have to wait this long. Poor girl always going back and forth and it is so awful when she does not want to, which is very often. Someday soon she will be of age and can make some decisions herself and we will stand behind her no matter what the choice 100%.

Classes start tomorrow and it seems like I had no summer at all. The three weeks I did have off every weekend was full of some hustle and bustle. Dan did jump out of a plane during one of our weekends together. My heart was pounding and yet he was a perfection of calm. Him and his sister, Melissa, decided it was time I guess to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. They loved it and Danny plans on doing it again someday soon.













Really great news for my MaryKay business! I did a ten show week, ten shows in one week was a big WOW! Life has been great and even though classes start I am so excited to stick with it this time. It has been a remarkable journey thus far and I really am eager to see where it goes. "Keep going" is all I have to say!




No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.