Saturday, October 18, 2008

3 Months!!!

I can't believe it my baby girl is already THREE months! It's unreal how fast she is growing...yesterday while hanging out with her daddy Kiera stood up by the couch and held on to it for about ten seconds! Danny hollered, I came running and there she was in all her glory holding on...I couldn't believe it...of course I had no camera so I got no picture. My family broke mine which is why I will be getting a new and improved camera for Christmas! Kiera is also rolling over from her back to her stomach all by herself, she has been rolling over for oh...about a week now. I love her so much, her and Sky really do make my life...well they are my life.

Danny is out hunting with Tyler today. He was so excited and waiting for this the last few months...He left at 3:30 this morning and most likely won't be back until after dark around 8:00! He and I have a little bet going...Danny believes he will come home today with a deer and I think it will take at least the whole weekend if not longer...so...if he is right he gets some money that he can spend however he chooses but if I win he will have to do whatever I would like for him to do around the house for a week. Truth be told I would much rather him win so my hubby gets to be home tomorrow! That is pretty much it for today...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Doesn't the time go by so fast? Emmory is almost 6 months old! CRAZY!!! But so much fun!

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.