Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Home Again & Babies!!!

I am so excited that my munchkin comes home tonight! Bre will drop her off at 6:30 tonight and then we will all be going grocery shopping...ya! It really makes my day when I know she comes home I miss her so much when she is gone...this week we have a bunch planned, have to get things done because next week Sky is home...Vacation here we come!!! Danny built Skylar a bed this last weekend and this weekend he plans on putting the roof on her playhouse that he built for her birthday. Museum is in the plan this week, a movie and dinner and a bunch of others...

My really good friend Chelsie had her baby a few nights ago...Chasidie is her name!!! I was so excited for her...it is the greatest feeling to have a little girl in your arms who you already love so much! Babies are just everywhere I am telling you...Kiera was born two and a half months ago and since then my dads cousin, my sister-in-law, Megan- a friend of the familys and my friend Maria have all found out they are preggers!!! I love babies! Speaking if which mine is stirring so...

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.