Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Big Day!


Well today Danny and I have been married for SEVEN months already!!! I have got to say time really flys when you are having fun...The last seven months have so far been the best days of my life...I got married had a baby and a became officially a step-mom. Not bad for just over half a year...Life is awesome!!!

I will be leaving for Oregon in less than two weeks and although I am looking forward to seeing my family (especially my great-grandmother) it is always so hard for me to be away from my husband. To boot it will be the first time Danny is away from Kiera for well at all...other than work he and I have been with her at all times! She is still new so you can't blame us! Hopefully he will spend the time we are away with his family so I don't have to sit thinking he is at home alone..."I love you honey!"

Random moment: Something was brought to my attention a few days ago...I have a friend who legally became a step-father a while back but is just now having his first biological child...now not trying to step on any ones toes but he has been telling everyone that he is a "dad to be" and though I understand to a degree what he is saying...well I just gave birth to my first biological child I have to say that when Skylar came into my life that was when I became a mom. To me Kiera is my second daughter and always will be. If you marry a man or woman who already has children you become part of them and them part of you right? Skylar is my daughter step or not she is my family and I do hope that my friend will feel that way soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Kierra is gorgeous! She looks just like you. Love the blog, but be careful it can consume you! My housework suffers and Houston feels neglected

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.