Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Room is So Quiet...



Every time the munchkin leaves it is like a piece of me is broken and goes with her...I miss her so much and even though having Kiera around now sometime keeps me a little more distracted, without Skylar at home it is just not the same. She is my helper, my little princess, my buddy and best friend. I love Kiera so much and she is like Skylar a blessing to have in my life but Sky is at the age where the two of us talk to one another, bake cookies for "daddy", watch our favorite movies together and constantly spend time together. "I miss you munchkin!"

Sunday night we took her back to her moms and it always hard when she asks to stay with her dad and baby Kiera...we were there at five an hour and half early like Bre asked us to be and we decided that was ok...when at around 4:30 after we had already passed Delta she texts and let us know that it wasn't a big deal and to bring her at 6:30 as usual. So though we were happy that she wasn't going early it was I think rude that she let us know this last minute...Danny and I do not like Grand Junction or the drive to get there. In the end though we ended up having a great time with Skylar and got to see a few friends that I don't get to see to often. "Whitney I had a blast with you girl and Wrae I love you so much...you both are the greatest!"

Yesterday Kiera had her 2 month visit and for those who have children know that she had to have a few shots...it is true what they say about hurting you more than them. She did cry and scream for about ten minutes while I tried not to cry and calm her down. I know she needs them but when your baby looks up at you with the widest eyes filled with tears it just breaks your heart you know? Kiera is now 10lbs and is 21in long! Growing oh so fast! Her best friend is her big sister whom she loves to listen to when Sissy sings the "Tarzan song." She holds her head up like a pro and likes to lay on her tummy...I am so excited to watch both of them grow!!!

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.