Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Man oh man has it taken me a few days to feel rested! I was hoping to get a full days rest but oh the wonderful life of a mother. Swim lessons started on Monday and since Melissa is still out of town I have picked up Madison everyday to take her and Kiera for their lessons. It has been a long few weeks to say the least but that is summer and truthfully I wouldn't have it any other way! Yesterday all three of my girls crashed as soon as they hit the pillows....this hardly ever happens so I had to take some pictures.
It makes it all worth it when you get to see your babies so happy and content.




No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.