Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our journey home!

Here we are my friends on our way back to colorado. It was a busy day the weather was good and the wedding was beautiful! I will be posting pictures on my website and blog and would love for you to post comments. I love getting feedback good or bad it is such a great way to help me improve!

12:49am
Now on to our trip! We are headed to mount rushmore and will post pictures soon.

3:40am
Our little journey home has come to a detour well more of a temporary hault. We made it to the entrance gate at Mount Rushmore only to find it closed! So here we sit in the car at a little place called rinkle rock waiting for 5am to roll around. If you came this far would you just turn around leave? Our wait definently has put Lilly in a better mood now that she can move around!

5:30am
We made it to the mountain! It is beautiful and amazing!






No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.