Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Family at the Lake

This past weekend we had such a great time up at the lake! With the beach and the boat there was some fun for everyone. Sadly, summer is going by so quickly and no one in this family wants it to end. This family plans on making the most of it while it is here!

Skylar has been such a blessing in the house. She has grown up so much that it is sad and exciting all at the same time! We will continue to thank the Lord for every moment we get to spend with her.

(The picture is my dad trying to wakeboard)


No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.