Friday, July 22, 2011

Kena & Cody's Adventure continues!

We made it to Nebraska ...7:30am and we are in Hershey! Who wouldn't want to stop in a town named after chocolate right lol? Unfortunately, this town is not very chocolatey.

8:57am
We found Cody's real home...lol! Here we are at Fort Cody!

10:23am
Hey dad we found this for ya...hahaha

11:00am
We came across a very based accident. There were only a few people trying to keep one of the men involved to stay awake. Pray they all make it home to their families safe!

12:30pm
South Dakota! We made it to the next state in our little journey Whoohoo! My girls, I miss you so much, wishing you were here with me.








No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.