Friday, September 26, 2008

The Start of Something New

Hello to all...
My name is Kena and this will be my first blog!!! To get you all updated I am 21, was married to the most amazing man on March 15 of this year, have two incredibly beautiful girls...Skylar is three and Kiera is now two and half months! Skylar is my step-daughter whom I love like my own (and looking at her you wouldn't ever know that we aren't related). Kiera is our first child together and we have been loving every minute with her. Life is going pretty good right now, Danny just got back to work after injuring his arm and being off of work for over a month. Money wise it has been extremely difficult but I know it will work out soon:) I love my life and everyone it but am always up to making new friends.

Today has been pretty blah...if you know what I mean~ Danny had to take today off to take care of some business...it's crazy how even after you are married there are so many things that company's won't let your spouse take care of isn't it? We took the little munchkin to pre-school this morning it is her third or fourth week going now and she LOVES IT!!! It makes my day when I go to pick her up and she yells "Mommy!!!" and comes running to tell me what she learned at school. After dropping Skys off this morning we took Kiera to the walk-in clinic at the pediatrics office and came to find out the abnormal fussiness is from having a little colic:( "poor baby" Since then Danny has been helping my dad out with a truck repair that will give us a little extra money and then off to take care of some things. Good news is it is payday today, though all of it is gone on bills this paycheck I still will thank the Lord for providing in our time of need. My kids are healthy, Danny and I are healthy, we have a roof over our heads and food on the table... I will never say He isn't their for us...I will talk to you all tomorrow and look forward to another day!



No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.