Friday, May 31, 2013

T-ball

Yes, I know and I told you that I can be a slacker. Trying to blog everyday is not going as planned but alas that just means I am spending that time with my amazing familia! I will catch up on my absence over the past few days over the weekend and we will go one day at a time from there. 



My beautiful Kiera D. started t-ball on Wednesday evening! I can't believe she is old enough for all these sports already. It went by so fast... She kept telling us that she wasn't scared or anything that she was just nervous. She is so darn adorable! We met her coach and my daughter had no problems fitting in what so ever. I am so proud of her. Such a good and very sweet little girl. 


Had so much fun! 

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.