Thursday, May 23, 2013

Motivation

We all have moments of motivation right? I mean like some days you don't want to get out of bed and the next day it's like you have superpowers! You know what I am talking about...you get the call your in-laws will be by for a visit and all of a sudden your house looks cleaner that it did when you first moved in. Sadly, I am not motivated by my in-laws, I see them too often so they know me as well  as my own family and though sometimes I feel bad that they walk into a house that has dishes in the sink or laundry that needs to be folded...I wouldn't have it any other way! I love that I am comfortable with them and I love how close I am with them. Ok now I am a little off track here...I have moments where I am so motivated you couldn't tear me down if you tried but they seem to be just moments. Like this blog for example I am always going back and forth with it, I write for days sometimes weeks straight trying to keep up with it and then months without a word. I am just like that, life is far too important to be sucked in by all that technology has to offer. However, I would love to make a book from this someday...it already has moments of loss and moments of great joy written out that I never want to forget. Where is my motivation stemming from this time...well it happens to from a pretty amazing little (almost) 8 year old. My beautiful daughter told me I need to write more often, she is old enough now that while she is away from home and with her bio-mom she is wanting to see (well read) about us. I love that girl! All it took for me was a little gal saying, "mom you really need to write more." So I am...

FYI it may not be a whole long drawn out story, in fact it may not be a story at all. I will be posting photos some days, a full blog post, or maybe a letter every once in a while. I plan on trying my best to post something daily over the summer and then we will see how the fall goes! Hope you all will take the time to keep me encouraged and enjoy the journey with me!!!

To start off, yesterday we decided to make a Technology ticket board. It was so much fun putting our own little spin on it...we took ideas from several different boards we found online and it turned out pretty cute.




 Kena Iversen

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.