Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer Fun Has Begun!

Yes, for those here in Colorado summer has begun of course for the Iversen family summer will not officially begin until June 8th. That is the day our beautiful Skylar will be home for the summer and our time together will begin. She wants to have a spa party this year for her 8th birthday...fun for us girls right!? So yesterday in preparation we tried making our own lip gloss. Which I have to say was not only a blast to make with the girls but it also turned out awesome! All the girls chose their own flavors...We ended up with Watermelon, pink lemonade, orange, and blueberry.



 
 

As you can see the girls had so much fun yesterday making their own lip gloss. So I would have to say this one will be a hit at Skylar's spa party!

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.