Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Family Sunday

We have had such an incredible last few days! It started off having to drive hours to pick up our kiddos but we made it into a great time. After our Zoo fun we made it back home safely and went for a family barbecue at Darla and Greg's home. The kids love to play by the river! It was such a great weekend and it has continues into the week. Dan and I both want every day to count with Skylar and we are going to make them count. Our family time has always been special but it seems to really matter now... We all had so much fun Sunday and the food was great too!

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.