Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wow

So I was looking at my posts and how sad that in 2010 I wrote thirty-one times but it is June of 2011 and this is my second posting. It is not at all due to a boring life but quite the opposite...Today for instance I had a photo shoot at 2:00pm in Delta and had to be back in Montrose to coach Skylar's first T-Ball practice by 6:30pm. Skylar is so excited to play this year, she has been talking about it for months. In fact here she is now to tell about it!

SKYLAR'S CORNER
it was fun playing  t-ball. i had the farthest hit at t-ball. my mom therd me the ball a few times.

No comments:

My photo
Delta, Colorado, United States
Hello and welcome! I am Kena Iversen. I am the mother to the three most adorable little girls, wife to the most incredible husband and my job well, I have the greatest one in the world! I love what I do and am truly blessed.